Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen!

+2
Pais
Killswitchmad
6 posters

Go down

The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen! Empty The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen!

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 14:34

The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen! Avenger-1024x682

The Avenger is an external adapter for the XBOX 360 controller, designed to enhance your skills and make your opponents blow chunks! This lean mean accessory provides gamers with a more immersive gaming experience, while improving situational awareness, accuracy, agility, and reaction-time. The Avenger allows for rapid, fluid movements between individual buttons and analogue sticks, allowing gamers to access up to nine functions simultaneously. Equipped with a stabilizer stand, customizable levers, high-precision tension straps, hair-trigger capabilities, and sensitivity adjusters, this space-age monster can be fine-tuned like an instrument. The Avenger is engineered for those who want to push their gaming abilities to new heights and leave their opponents begging for mercy!

The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen! SFIMG00007447

I read into this a little more and all of the reviews for it have awarded it top marks, The basic idea is that it lets you use every function on the controller without ever moving your thumbs from the analogue sticks meaning that with a little practice you can constantly move and aim while using all the other functions. It works by using "tentacles" placed strategiclly around the triggers so that you can hit all the face buttons with your index/second fingers, It's completely customisable allowing you to even change how much pressure needs to be applied to each "tentacle" to press the coresponding button.

The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen! 210355-avenger-controller-and-kotkin-enterprises-dumped-their-pr-firm-ocean-m

Check out some reviews:

Gizmodo: Lightning reflexes, more kills. instantly accessible to your index fingers, like an extension of your nervous system, In a shooter like Call of Duty, that doesn't just mean you aim faster, without the micro-interruptions of button smashing: You can go prone, aim, and shoot, all at the same time. the Avenger's learning curve is surprisingly short. Afterward, you'll see no reason to ever take it off.

Engadget: The N-Control Avenger is a lot of things: it's comfortable, well designed, functional, Flicking prongs and nudging levers felt natural and organic. The pulley setup make the triggers accessible from almost any point on the rear of The controller, and can be customized to react to anything. Not only could we access game functions like reload, jump,and melee quicker, but doing it just felt better. Above all the Avenger is not to be mistaken for a crap gadget.

Gadget Review: I played Black Ops with the Avenger...I was able to shoot much faster. With a few more adjustments to fit my style,I was suddenly reloading faster, switching weapons with my left index finger, and never taking my hands off either analog stick. The Avenger works. It really does."
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen! Empty Re: The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen!

Post by Pais Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 18:24

A mate had one of these.Was quite good,i say was because he threw the controller on the floor in a rage and broke it.

Pais

Back to top Go down

The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen! Empty Re: The oddest "pro-gaming" attachment I've ever seen!

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 19:05

modding the controller in not to give you a "more immersive gaming experience" its about chaeating!!

I dont like cheats!!

I also dont like hairy dwarves but that's a different story!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 19:45

Looks kinda cool tbh. I bet once you get used to it, it would be a big help. Its main aim is obviously shooters but it might work really well with racing games as well - I can imagine it being a bit help on say Dirt 3 where you could make the most of the handbrake.....

I would say Marky, its not strictly a modded controller but more a controller mod - modded controllers by their nature have been reworked/soldered etc to give an unfair advantage i.e. rapid fire where as this is a device that may give you one once you are used to it

Any idea how much it costs?
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 20:33

Pais wrote:A mate had one of these.Was quite good,i say was because he threw the controller on the floor in a rage and broke it.

Wasn't Ninja was it? Laughing Laughing
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 17 Apr 2012 - 21:06

I think it's about £25 mate
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 8:44

Waylander FWG wrote:
Pais wrote:A mate had one of these.Was quite good,i say was because he threw the controller on the floor in a rage and broke it.

Wasn't Ninja was it? Laughing Laughing

Rolling Eyes Sleep
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 10:07

FWG MARKY FWG wrote:

I also dont like hairy dwarves but that's a different story!!

Not what ive Marky!!

I can barely use the controller as it lol this just looks complicated but im sure once you get used to it must have some sort of advantage
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 16:03

I told you that in confidence!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down