Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioshock Infinite in trouble?

2 posters

Go down

Bioshock Infinite in trouble? Empty Bioshock Infinite in trouble?

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 12:52

BioShock Infinite developer Irrational Games has lost two senior members of staff in the past month.

As spotted by Gamasutra, director of product development Tim Gerritsen, who directly managed the content creators for Bioshock Infinite, and art director Nate Wells, a 13 year veteran of the studio, have confirmed their departures via their LinkedIn profile and Twitter feed respectively.

Back in May publisher Take-Two delayed the BioShock Infinite release date from this October to February 26, 2013, but one analyst remains sceptical it'll ship on time.

"We suspect both GTA V and Bioshock Infinite could realistically slip into a fiscal '14 release period," says Mike Hickey of Janco Partners, meaning they wouldn't launch until after March 31 next year.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinite in trouble? Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite in trouble?

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 13:04

I really hope not although I would have thought by now the game would be pretty much finished and will be just getting polished up and tested ready for launch.

This is one of the games I am looking forward to the most and I really want it to deliver. I just hope this doesnt have a negative impact Neutral
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 13:14

It does seem odd that it's been slapped with a Feb 2013 release yet we aren't seeing much of it, Infact Levine himself said we won't see anymore of it this year Neutral
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 13:29

Killswitchmad wrote:It does seem odd that it's been slapped with a Feb 2013 release yet we aren't seeing much of it, Infact Levine himself said we won't see anymore of it this year Neutral

The fact that Levine is still calling the shots on this fills me with hope as he is a perfectionist and will not allow this game to be shoddy regardless of the staff working on it.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down