Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Darksiders II Reviews land...

3 posters

Go down

First Darksiders II Reviews land... Empty First Darksiders II Reviews land...

Post by Killswitchmad Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 10:58

First Darksiders II Reviews land... Screenshot_288032_thumb_wide300

The first Darksiders 2 review scores have arrived ahead of its worldwide release in the next week, and following positive Sleeping Dogs review scores, it's looking like THQ's set to deliver another essential summer purchase.

First out of the hat is GamesMaster, which issues the Vigil-developed sequel 88% and summarises that it's "a jaw-dropping epic adventure within a scythe-swing of equalling Zelda's brilliance". The original Darksiders is "barely fit to hold a candle" to the sequel, it concludes.

Elsewhere X360 magazine's given Darksiders 2 90% and Play has gone with 86%.

THQ announced back in March that every Darksiders 2 pre-order will get a Limited Edition of the game at no extra cost. As well as the game, the Limited Edition will contain a code to download Argul's Tomb, the game's first single-player downloadable content pack, for free once it becomes available.

Darksiders 2 is out in Europe on August 21 and in North America tomorrow. A Wii U version will follow later this year.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

First Darksiders II Reviews land... Empty Re: First Darksiders II Reviews land...

Post by Reaper FWG Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:07

cant wait for Darksiders 2, the first one was quality and was one of the few games that had me sit and play though twice consecutivley, the sequal looks as good as well roll on next Friday
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

First Darksiders II Reviews land... Empty Re: First Darksiders II Reviews land...

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:13

I loved the first but I can't remember ever finishing it Scratch Been really excited about this but I think it'll have to wait till after Sleeping Dogs Very Happy
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:21

the final boss on Darksiders was a bit of a letdown lol, and it ended with all 4 horsemen defeating evil and overturning the gods powers to restore balance and save Earth.

then i cant remember what exactly but there was something and a sequal was more than obvious. beleave it had something to do with the Demon you saved early in the game who helps you (looked like the Devil)
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:30

^ spoiler alert ^

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I have the first to play courtesy of PS+ Smile
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:58

Its a good game mate, certainly one I can see you enjoying
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down