Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New RAGE screenshots land, They're big!

5 posters

Go down

New RAGE screenshots land, They're big! Empty New RAGE screenshots land, They're big!

Post by Guest Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 10:50

Id's released the world's largest screenshots for RAGE. They're so big it used them to plaster the WALLS of its booth at E3.

"As you can see above, the MegaTexture technology behind RAGE's visuals lends itself well to high-resolution composites," the dev said on it's website. Well, no shit.

"Rather than keep these impressive images to ourselves, we're now releasing them for mass consumption."

The FPS recently topped the nominations for the E3 2010 Game Critics Awards, grabbing five nominations. So you know it's good.

It's due out in 2011. The wait continues...

New RAGE screenshots land, They're big! Screenshot_234171

New RAGE screenshots land, They're big! Screenshot_234172

New RAGE screenshots land, They're big! Screenshot_234170

And here's a trailer:

Back to top Go down

New RAGE screenshots land, They're big! Empty Re: New RAGE screenshots land, They're big!

Post by IXHIGHLANDERXI Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 11:12

looks good!and very impresive graphics!

IXHIGHLANDERXI
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

New RAGE screenshots land, They're big! Empty Re: New RAGE screenshots land, They're big!

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 13:12

cant see the piccys at work but the trailer looks well good, kinda has a Fallout 3 feel to it.
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 15:39

Wow, very crisp and vivid. Looks fantastic

Hopefully it doesnt turn out like Borderlands Razz
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 17:10

N1NJA FWG wrote:Wow, very crisp and vivid. Looks fantastic

Hopefully it doesnt turn out like Borderlands Razz

now now christopher, borderlands is amazing Rock!
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:40

I thought it was cack but then I am a fussy bastard and I expected more from it Neutral
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:45

i played through it 4 times in a row (inc all dlc) - 2 playthroughs for each of my 2 main characters, found it so adictive.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 18:59

I dont think it helped that I started my playthrough by going straight online with someone of a higher rank and subsequently found that regardless of the upgrades I found, my weapons were almost always underpowered, subsequently I was constantly running out of ammo unloading everything I had into enemies and I felt I was generally chasing the level of the AI and finding myself overwhelmed on a number of occasions. In the end I lost patience with it but had not experienced anything to that point that made me want to go back and start from scratch. Just one of those things I suppose
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Tue 6 Jul 2010 - 20:11

i for one am really looking forward to this
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down