Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens

+3
N1NJA FWG
Andy
Killswitchmad
7 posters

Go down

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens Empty Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens

Post by Killswitchmad Sat 1 Sep 2012 - 21:47

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens Screenshot_289617_thumb_wide620

The game's set for release on Xbox 360, PS3 and PC in 2013. Here's the official description, which you probably won't want to read if you're still planning on completing the original:

The survivors of the zombie-apocalypse on the once beautiful island resort of Banoi escaped in a helicopter to the safety of a military ship. When a furious storm hits and the virus suddenly spreads throughout the crew, the nightmare starts all over again, leaving hope drowning in the rising tides.

Devastated by a monsoon, the island of Palanai is crawling with new zombie mutations. A fifth character with an all-new skillset will join the team, providing much needed support. Additional multiplayer communication features and brand new hub defense missions will test the survivor's teamplay skills.

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens Screenshot_289623_thumb_wide620

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens Screenshot_289622_thumb_wide620

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens Screenshot_289620_thumb_wide620

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens Screenshot_289618_thumb_wide620

Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens Empty Re: Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens

Post by Andy Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 6:25

Not sure how this will be much different from the first tbh
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens Empty Re: Dead Island Riptide gets first details and screens

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 12:23

Andy wrote:Not sure how this will be much different from the first tbh

I feel the same and I havent even finished the first yet. Its good fun but feels a little bit of a fetch quest grind at times so this will need to be a big improvement in variety
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 10:27

sod you two i loved the first and even if this is just additional story i will love this lol

Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:18

Did he just say sod chris, careful he doesnt get the bumhammer out for you lol.

I did enjoy the first one even though i only played with randoms.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:20

me frog and tiger played it through about 3 times it was an amazing game and spent weeks on it

most games are better with friends though!
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:26

Don't get me wrong it is fun in co-op - in fact playing with Bal is hilarious as he tries to kill enemies with his face more than with weapons. It just feels a little repetitive at times.

I do need to blow the dust off my copy though and get it finished Smile
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 20:23

I have hardly played my copy, need to dust it off, should give me a reason to drag my ass onto Live for a change, lol!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 21:17

Reaper FWG wrote:me frog and tiger played it through about 3 times it was an amazing game and spent weeks on it

most games are better with friends though!

Is Tiger still about Jamie ?
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 9:09

no, he moved in with Frog, spungged off him for 5 months they only played with each other then he shot off to somewhere else and has been offline ever since.

Frog on a side note got a real life girlfriend and has been offline for months too, he said October he will start playing online again lol
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by feralmatt02 Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 12:47

I'm looking forward to this!
Really enjoyed playing the first and working through completing for a second time including all side plots as well as completing on mulitplayer.
feralmatt02
feralmatt02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down