Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Retailers leak Rockstar Gaming Collection

+2
Waylander FWG
Killswitchmad
6 posters

Go down

Retailers leak Rockstar Gaming Collection Empty Retailers leak Rockstar Gaming Collection

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 14:42

Online retailers Buy.com and CDUniverse.com have leaked the Rockstar Gaming Collection possible days and weeks before its official announcement from the video game developer.

The Rockstar Gaming Collection is listed with a supposed release date of November 13, 2012 on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and the collection should cost right around $60. The collection will include hit Rockstar titles Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, L.A. Noire, Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition and Red Dead Redemption. With the holidays coming up, the Rockstar Gaming Collection couldn't arrive at a better time, because with four great titles crammed into one collection, this couldn't be a better deal. Check out the Rockstar Gaming Collection coming soon to a retailer near you! For more information on the Rockstar Games Collection, stay tuned to the official Rockstar Games website.

Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Retailers leak Rockstar Gaming Collection Empty Re: Retailers leak Rockstar Gaming Collection

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 16:05

Pass, I already have RDR, cant be bothered to play GTA4 (apart from mp) so Episodes from Liberty wont get a look in and for some reason LA Noire doesnt appeal to me. No idea what Midnight Club is supposed to be like.
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Retailers leak Rockstar Gaming Collection Empty Re: Retailers leak Rockstar Gaming Collection

Post by Reaper FWG Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:51

Waylander.....

LA Noire is the best game iv ever played on Xbox 360 it took about 80 hours for me to 1000 G

and was a MUST for anybody!
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 18:56

I have LA Noire just never really got around to playing it
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 19:44

I played a couple of hours on LA Noire and was really enjoying it but it was a Lovefilm rental so I never finished it. Well worth a look though

Midnight Club is a street racing game. Killswitch is a fan I believe
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 19:55

N1NJA FWG wrote:Midnight Club is a street racing game. Killswitch is a fan I believe

Lol, no surprise there then!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 11 Oct 2012 - 19:57

I think it was a rival title to Metropolis Street Racer which went on to become the PGR series.....
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wi11yEckerslike Fri 12 Oct 2012 - 14:08

la noire was/is the best game i played to date absolute amazing just a right fucker too get all the cars
Wi11yEckerslike
Wi11yEckerslike
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down