Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premier Trailer

3 posters

Go down

Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premier Trailer Empty Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premier Trailer

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 12:29

In summary:

Due out on 27th November on PS3 so will be 1 week later on 360

4 New Maps
New Vehicles
New Assignments
New Achievements
New Game Mode
All New Crossbow
Urban Warfare
Post Earthquake Environments

Not a lot being given away here but hopefully these maps offer a better all round balance than the overly focussed CQ & AK maps. Crossbow sounds...interesting......
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premier Trailer Empty Re: Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premier Trailer

Post by Pais Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 18:22

This HAS to be better than AK. Hope the CrossBow is a secondary weapon then i can have my Rambo class,but i reckon it will be with the snipers.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premier Trailer Empty Re: Battlefield 3: Aftermath Premier Trailer

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 19:25

Depends on whether it is a one hit kill or not - if not then you could see people running around the map looking like porcupines lol

AK was a bit of a let down on console as the maps are just too big for the maximum no. of players - shame though. I think these maps are going to be more like the TDM portion of the Gulf of Oman map - I certainly hope so Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Thanatos Rogue Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 13:00

It is as an extra on a kit, seen vids where the primary weapon was on his back with the crossbow in his hand. I hope it isnt that op tho, will be a pain in small helicopters if ppl spray that thing into the cockpit xd
Thanatos Rogue
Thanatos Rogue
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down