Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Love Mario Kart??? Then this maybe for you

+2
N1NJA FWG
FWG Unky Al
6 posters

Go down

Love Mario Kart??? Then this maybe for you Empty Love Mario Kart??? Then this maybe for you

Post by FWG Unky Al Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 12:43

The little fella (5yr old petrolhead) made me download the Forza demo for him and whilst doing it he spotted a demo called F1 Race Stars. I had a quick blast on it and it's the xbox version of Mario Kart and I could see it being a great game for a FWG game night Very Happy

Check it out folks if you like Mario Kart
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Love Mario Kart??? Then this maybe for you Empty Re: Love Mario Kart??? Then this maybe for you

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 12:52

This is due out next week - bad timing for this game as it is going to get completely lost in the fog with BO2 coming out an the other recent big releases. Could be good news for us as it will most likely get slashed in price quickly.

I will give the demo a go though as a good Kart game can be great fun. Still have fond memories of Crash Team Racing on the PS1 Smile
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Love Mario Kart??? Then this maybe for you Empty Re: Love Mario Kart??? Then this maybe for you

Post by Pagey Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 13:35

Been keeping my eye on this for a while, I will rent it I think and if its any good I might buy it my lad for Xmas Smile
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 14:48

i grew up on mario kart!

ill rent it and see what its like
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:02

Had a look at that at Eurogamer,looks quite fun. Another 'Mario Kart' style racer is 'Sega Allstar Racing' (think thats what its called).

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 18:31

yeah i'll pick up the demo
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down