Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GT5 Weather trailer outstrips Forza's sunshine love...

4 posters

Go down

GT5 Weather trailer outstrips Forza's sunshine love... Empty GT5 Weather trailer outstrips Forza's sunshine love...

Post by Guest Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 19:47

You'll have to ignore the poor quality guys but you can clearly see that whats shown is some pretty incredible effects also the Day/Night cycle is shown.

Last edited by killswitchmad on Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 14:01; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

GT5 Weather trailer outstrips Forza's sunshine love... Empty Re: GT5 Weather trailer outstrips Forza's sunshine love...

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 21:15

That looks pretty impressive
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

GT5 Weather trailer outstrips Forza's sunshine love... Empty Re: GT5 Weather trailer outstrips Forza's sunshine love...

Post by Guest Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 22:25

I love the effect on the windscreen as the car leaves the tunnel in the downpour

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 16 Sep 2010 - 22:30

that my friend is ausome!!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fifthwallgaming.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 10:01

Windscreen wipers!!!! Awesome!!! Looks very impressive never have understood why weather was left out of Forza
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 14:02

Updated the trailer to a full HD one.....just wow....

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 14:16

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fifthwallgaming.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 17 Sep 2010 - 19:58

The cynic in me says they have had plenty of time to add this level of polish. The other side of me is really impressed. Beautiful looking game. This will be the first GT I have missed and its still not enough for me to spring for a PS3 but I really do hope it plays as good as it looks. If Polyphony get this one right, then the ball is back in Turn 10's court to respond which is good for us 360 owners
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Sat 18 Sep 2010 - 10:36

Agree with that, Turn 10 will need to respond now!!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down