Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bargain of the year releases on XBLA tomorrow!

3 posters

Go down

Bargain of the year releases on XBLA tomorrow! Empty Bargain of the year releases on XBLA tomorrow!

Post by Guest Mon 30 Aug 2010 - 23:35

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero releases on XBLA tomorrow for a measly 400 points and should be well worth a look, telling the story leading up to the sequel we should find out what happened to Frank from the original and get s good look at whats instore for the new game. Gameplay will play out just like the main sequel and it even runs on the same engine, this is one game well worth the price!

Back to top Go down

Bargain of the year releases on XBLA tomorrow! Empty Re: Bargain of the year releases on XBLA tomorrow!

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 0:27

Interesting, might have to give this one a look. Not many games (other than Fable 2) have offered a pre release XBLA game before have they?
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bargain of the year releases on XBLA tomorrow! Empty Re: Bargain of the year releases on XBLA tomorrow!

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 0:36

No this is the only one other than fable, good way to charge for a demo too

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 7:03

any word on chevos?
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 7:06

Yep its a full XBLA game mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 7:15

hhhmmm, good points for points ratio there than haha
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 9:21

First few reviews of this are out and all are in the 80's so should be a bargain, I'm glad they did this because I'm really on the fence about the sequel, The first pissed me off to the point of hating with it's shocking time and save system so hopefully it's al been fixed Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 11:56

Those issues you pointed out Tom are the exact reason I didnt get the first depsite enjoying the demo - if you can't enjoy heating a frying pan on a stove and burning zombie's faces off what can you enjoy??

I think I will def give this a look later Very Happy

Last edited by N1NJA FWG on Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 16:00; edited 1 time in total
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Z3R024 Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 15:29

hmmm im not sure about this one i really hated the first one not sure if i will spend the points on it
Z3R024
Z3R024
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 16:01

I tried to find this on Xbox.com to queue it for download but the link returned an error. Unless it is available on Live, I suspect this is due for release on 3rd Sept - Friday. I think the US were getting a 31st Aug release...
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 16:07

It's on the marketplace buddy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 31 Aug 2010 - 19:40

Just noticed, am downloading as we speak Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down