Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer drops in....

3 posters

Go down

Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer drops in.... Empty Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer drops in....

Post by Guest Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 13:00

I still really hate the title....it's rubbish!

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer drops in.... Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer drops in....

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 16:30

Fuck not being able to see vids at work. Its pissing me off now Angry
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer drops in.... Empty Re: Bioshock Infinite gameplay trailer drops in....

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 20:44

nice Smile
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 21 Sep 2010 - 22:39

Double FUCK!!! The video has now been removed on copyright grounds Evil or Very Mad
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 22 Sep 2010 - 14:41

Just watched the near 10 min vid on the Inside Xbox channel of the dashboard and this is looking mouthwatering. This is a must on launch for me. Heck, I might even have to take a day or 2 of work when it lands so I can get stuck in Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 19:58

have you seen the size of the the two mother funkeys at the end?
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 20:53

Yeah, there is gonna be some fucking epic battles in this and I really the way the combat is shaping up in the way your character and Elizabeth combine in their powers. The plasmids from the first 2 games granted a huge amount of freedom in how you played the game to your liking - Infinite is surely going to take this to whole new levels Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 20:55

The guy at the start (where you pick up the rifle) looks mad as fricken cheese i hope he is more than a bit part
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 21:05

Too true, but picture the first splicer you came across in the first Bioshock set the scene nicely - if you didnt think you were in trouble heading to the bottom of the sea you certainly knew after that first encounter Smile

Last edited by N1NJA FWG on Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 21:11; edited 2 times in total
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 21:07

very true buddy,i would quite probably give a limb to see a bioshock film get produced
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 21:11

that would be cool mate but it would need someone like Christopher Nolan in the directors seat to make sure it gets the treatment it deserves.

What does intrigue me with Infinite is that after helping you Elizabeth gets a nose bleed - by making her suffer physically for helping you I think the developers will balance an emotional counterweight against just rampaging through the game obliteraing all in front of you. In the first 2 games they did the same thing by offering you greater reward for the selfish act of harvesting little sisters
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 21:19

i cant wait do we have a release date yet?
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:07

Late 2011 early 2012 mate

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sat 25 Sep 2010 - 22:12

boooooooooooooooo
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 0:02

I know how you feel mate, the vids make this look at a very advanced stage but still a long long time till launch Sad
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Sun 26 Sep 2010 - 9:23

They are all just teasing wankers!!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down