Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman Arkham Knight trailer drops states 2014 release

2 posters

Go down

Batman Arkham Knight trailer drops states 2014 release Empty Batman Arkham Knight trailer drops states 2014 release

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Tue 4 Mar 2014 - 17:32

this looks very sexy!
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Batman Arkham Knight trailer drops states 2014 release Empty Re: Batman Arkham Knight trailer drops states 2014 release

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 5 Mar 2014 - 14:02

This is also being tagged as the final installment in Rocksteady's trilogy after Asylum and City. That completely disregards Origins.....

Released on PC, PS4 & XB1 - no 360 or PS3 release. They clearly don't want to be constrained with the performance deficit the old systems would provide and it should be better for it. Its a gamble though as they are cutting off a significant portion of the market and some gamers may resent being forced on to next gen to continue the tale (if they havent got a PC to play it on)

N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Batman Arkham Knight trailer drops states 2014 release Empty Re: Batman Arkham Knight trailer drops states 2014 release

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Wed 5 Mar 2014 - 15:11

Personally I think a few more devs should do that. The new generation is here let's embrace it :-)

Only because I'm a spoilt brat and my wife bought me a ps4 :-)
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down