Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears 3 beta inbound! Dedicated servers announced!

+2
N1NJA FWG
Waylander FWG
6 posters

Go down

Gears 3 beta inbound! Dedicated servers announced! Empty Gears 3 beta inbound! Dedicated servers announced!

Post by Guest Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 17:34

You read that right—a multiplayer beta is in the works for Gears 3, giving you and scores of other Gearheads an opportunity to test-drive 2011’s biggest game before release. “What modes will the beta include?” you bellow, shaking your fist at the sky. “What new weapons will I employ in my tyrannical march toward competitive online domination?” Easy, friends! All will be revealed in due time. Sit back, speculate with your fellow fans on the official Gears forums, and keep your eyes on gearsofwar.com for more details.

Also Cliffy B announced dedicated servers and host migration which should instantly kill of most of the gripes of Gears 2!

Back to top Go down

Gears 3 beta inbound! Dedicated servers announced! Empty Re: Gears 3 beta inbound! Dedicated servers announced!

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 17:57

God, I almost close to wetting myself...
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gears 3 beta inbound! Dedicated servers announced! Empty Re: Gears 3 beta inbound! Dedicated servers announced!

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 18:16

Good job you text me about this earlier mate as I prob would have just fallen out of my chair and smacked my pacman head off my desk.

We have got to find a way to get on this beta Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 18:30

Don't worry mate I'll be keeping my eyes open and ears to the ground on this one and hopefully hoard a few codes for here Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 18:39

N1NJA FWG wrote:......fallen out of my chair and smacked my pacman head off my desk...

Rotfl
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Fri 8 Oct 2010 - 9:53

Good news, im excited
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Plod Fri 8 Oct 2010 - 16:05

Doesn't take alot according to ur missus Wink

Would be good to get on the beta and have a blast!
FWG Plod
FWG Plod
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/k1ngy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri 8 Oct 2010 - 16:54

N1NJA FWG wrote:smacked my pacman head off my desk.

lol, its soo true - FWG PacmanHeed Laughing
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Fri 8 Oct 2010 - 21:43

waka waka waka waka
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down