Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears 3 XP and ranking system detailed....

4 posters

Go down

Gears 3 XP and ranking system detailed.... Empty Gears 3 XP and ranking system detailed....

Post by Guest Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 14:11

Epic games is taking a completely new route for the series with the Multiplayer side of Gears of War 3 by introducing a unified experience system along with challenges, unlocks, and levels. Now you can earn XP (experience points) across all game modes. Read on for more details!

While playing multiplayer, you earn ribbons by accomplishing simple tasks such as getting the first kill in a round, or killing a player who had been dominating you. Over a long term, you will earn medals for certain milestones, such as getting a fixed number of revenge kills or dominations. You don’t unlock stuff by simply earning experience throughout the matches, though… this is where the challenges come in.

For every weapon, you will now get a specific execution move that you can unlock by completing challenges. If you perform a longer execution move during a multiplayer match (which is risky because you are vulnerable during this animation) you will earn a lot more points than what you’d get a normal frag. Other unlocks will include Cole train in football player gear as well as skins for your weaponry.

While it may not sound as deep as the perks system is in the Call of Duty series, Epic wasn’t exactly ignorant to what players have become accustomed to with modern multiplayer games. The perks system, according to them, ‘wasn’t right for Gears’ and it was deemed too difficult to balance for a game of this kind.

Sounds interesting, Cole Train in pads ohhh yeah!!

Back to top Go down

Gears 3 XP and ranking system detailed.... Empty Re: Gears 3 XP and ranking system detailed....

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 14:33

Sounds interesting and a good move as the MP needs a little bit of a refresh
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gears 3 XP and ranking system detailed.... Empty Re: Gears 3 XP and ranking system detailed....

Post by Waylander FWG Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 16:48

Its the Cole Train baby, whoooo!!!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sun 10 Oct 2010 - 19:11

i hope my redneck is still in or i wont be buying Smile
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by feralmatt02 Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 17:26

I Agree
Dizzy FTW
feralmatt02
feralmatt02

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 18:15

Dizzy is a trailer park trash piece of shit and I am going to look forward to smashing him to pieces in Beast mode Razz
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 18:20

N1NJA FWG wrote:Dizzy is a trailer park trash piece of shit and I am going to look forward to smashing him to pieces in Beast mode Razz

"Tom Heath Likes this"

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 19:00

fuck you guys dizzy is more integral to the series than dominic 'im a fag' santiago Smile
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 19:12

killswitchmad wrote:
N1NJA FWG wrote:Dizzy is a trailer park trash piece of shit and I am going to look forward to smashing him to pieces in Beast mode Razz

"Tom Heath Likes this"

Very Happy

"Chris Leavey Likes that Tom Heath likes this"

Grind Grind Grind
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 19:31

you two are teh faggots
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Mon 11 Oct 2010 - 20:28

I Agree
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down