Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First COD: Black Ops Map Pack announced

+2
FWG Rigor Mortice
N1NJA FWG
6 posters

Go down

First COD: Black Ops Map Pack announced Empty First COD: Black Ops Map Pack announced

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 10:09

Taken from Eurogamer:

Microsoft mouthpiece Major Nelson has announced the first map pack for mammoth FPS Call of Duty: Black Ops.

As expected, the map pack will appear on Xbox 360 first. The First Strike will hit Xbox Live on 1st February and set you back 1200 MS Points (£10).

Four competitive maps are included. Discovery is set in the Antarctic research station from the campaign. Kowloon is set on the rooftops of Hong Kong, again, from the campaign. Berlin Wall has you fragging at Checkpoint Charlie. And Stadium is set in an American hockey rink. There's a zombie map, too, called Ascension.

Anyone getting? I was never willing to pay for COD4 maps on MW2 at this price and I will need a lot of convincing before parting with a tenner for these tbh.....
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

First COD: Black Ops Map Pack announced Empty Re: First COD: Black Ops Map Pack announced

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 10:12

Nah, dont think ill be bothering. Plenty of other things out there id rather spend my points on TBH
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

First COD: Black Ops Map Pack announced Empty Re: First COD: Black Ops Map Pack announced

Post by Andy Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 10:52

if i were a hardcore player then i might but dont think ill bother, as stevo says there are plenty other things to spend points on.

the flip side of this for those that dont buy is potentially being dropped from lobbies when a dlc map lands in the playlist like world at war.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by gambler Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 10:58

4 maps and more zombie shite for 1200mp not a chance
gambler
gambler
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 12:19

Not a chance from me either.
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 12:26

FWG JEDI wrote:the flip side of this for those that dont buy is potentially being dropped from lobbies when a dlc map lands in the playlist like world at war.

I had that a few times on MW2 but it didnt really bother me much. Seeing as a few of us are already saying nay to this then it wont be much of a problem as we will just find another lobby as a group.

If I had enjoyed the zombie mode more the couple of occasions I tried it I might have been tempted but I dont see me stumping up for these.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 12:32

not quite what i was trying to explain chris.
in waw, if you joined a gametype, at some point after a few games one of the dlc maps would appear as the next game and then once the game started you were given the option of downloading the pack or having to drop out and then find another match. sometimes the dlc map would be the first one that came up so you sat in the lobby and then were dropped.
cod 4 and mw2 had `non-dlc` playlists so this never happened.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 13:19

I had this issue on MW2 Andy, one time when I was playing Demolition with a couple of the guys from Dogs - they had managed to get a public lobby filled with guys from various clans. When I joined the session, we were playing on Highrise and then one of the DLC maps came up and as soon as the game launched I got booted lol

I know with MW2 they had separate playlists for Stimulus etc so I guess they will do the same with B.O. too
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Mon 20 Dec 2010 - 18:14

not for 1200 points. dont think there has been a decent map pack on any game since R6 Vegas. and they were only 800.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down