Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Time for a giveaway!! Fancy winning a copy of Gears of War Judgement on launch??

+9
Pagey
AC Token
Waylander FWG
FWG Unky Al
FWG Big T
Reaper FWG
Butterbean FWG
BluemaniacGrant
N1NJA FWG
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Time for a giveaway!!  Fancy winning a copy of Gears of War Judgement on launch?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a giveaway!! Fancy winning a copy of Gears of War Judgement on launch??

Post by Wheeto Sun 3 Mar 2013 - 20:32

Well done mate! Was a nice way to get all the clan together, looking forward to the next one Razz

Wheeto
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Time for a giveaway!!  Fancy winning a copy of Gears of War Judgement on launch?? - Page 2 Empty Re: Time for a giveaway!! Fancy winning a copy of Gears of War Judgement on launch??

Post by Nikki FWG Sun 3 Mar 2013 - 21:23

Well done Pais Hooray
Nikki FWG
Nikki FWG
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by BluemaniacGrant Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 7:49

Nice one guys, really like the idea of these competitions as we've had some right laughs on that way

p.s how much was the winning bribe in the end?
BluemaniacGrant
BluemaniacGrant
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterbean FWG Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 8:13

i offerd him dinner but it was cheaper to buy my own game
well done martz
Butterbean FWG
Butterbean FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 8:46

BluemaniacGrant wrote:p.s how much was the winning bribe in the end?

Pais promised not to kick my back door in at Eurogamer.....
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 8:58

well done mate.
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by bal Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 13:37

Well done mate
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Mon 4 Mar 2013 - 18:35

Butterbean FWG wrote:i offerd him dinner but it was cheaper to buy my own game
well done martz

Fuck me. That offer gets worse every time. First it was dinner and 4 beers,then 3 beers and now just dinner.Cheapskate Laughing

Hooray Hooray Hooray Cheers Cheers Cheers

Been waiting years to win one of these comps. Big thanks to the Admin for sorting the prize and to all the FWGers who took part,always nice to have a good turn out.

Think i should add to my sig.-

WORST GEARS PLAYER EU. Very Happy

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2