Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CONFIRMED] MS are console banning early GTA V players

+12
The Selkie
Wheeto
Hitman
Butterbean FWG
Pagey
Law Ram
N1NJA FWG
Pais
falviousuk
Waylander FWG
Reaper FWG
Killswitchmad
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[CONFIRMED] MS are console banning early GTA V players Empty [CONFIRMED] MS are console banning early GTA V players

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 15:42

The internet has been a little crazy over the past 24 hours, as a GTA V leak has been spreading images and videos from the game. While Grand Theft Auto V doesn’t release for five days, Microsoft is making sure to ban the consoles of those gamers who are playing leaked and early versions of the game.

Rockstar Games has a specific policy that mentions leaking content of a game before the release, some of the videos leaked contained individual’s gamertags. As you can imagine, their systems have been banned by Microsoft which means they’ll need to purchase a new one to play on Xbox Live again.

Rockstar’s policy on pre-release footage of a leaked game is listed below.

Pre-Release Footage: No pre-release leaked footage of any kind: Any posting of in-game footage from leaked copies of the game prior to its official release date will be taken down, regardless of how the game was obtained. This includes “early unboxing” videos.

With Grand Theft Auto V being one of the biggest titles to release in quite some time, it’s unfortunate to see the game leaked early.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

[CONFIRMED] MS are console banning early GTA V players Empty Re: [CONFIRMED] MS are console banning early GTA V players

Post by Reaper FWG Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 16:07

hmmmmmmmmmmm mine was shipped this afternoon it will be here tomorrow, latest Monday.........................
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

[CONFIRMED] MS are console banning early GTA V players Empty Re: [CONFIRMED] MS are console banning early GTA V players

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 16:24

Reaper FWG wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmm mine was shipped this afternoon it will be here tomorrow, latest Monday.........................
It'll be fine come Monday but if it arrives tomorrow I would consider playing offline :p
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 17:14

Killswitchmad wrote:
Reaper FWG wrote:hmmmmmmmmmmm mine was shipped this afternoon it will be here tomorrow, latest Monday.........................
It'll be fine come Monday but if it arrives tomorrow I would consider playing offline :p
Only if they don't check any time dated acheivements you may earn playing offline.....
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 17:16

Waylander FWG wrote:
Killswitchmad wrote:
Only if they don't check any time dated acheivements you may earn playing offline.....
Just disconnect the console from the internet and set the time & date to the 17th Laughing
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 17:17

lol, you could, but is it really worth that much effort??
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by falviousuk Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 17:35

Amazon uk have run out of copies for release day, will dispatch as and when they come in.

I havent pre-ordered this, was going to go and pick it up on tuesday morning after nightshift, now thinking i might need to pre-order from shopto or elsewhere

[edit] ignore that, just pre-ordered from Amazon, didnt mention anything about not being available for Tuesday

falviousuk
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

http://www.vazalla.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 17:45

falviousuk wrote:Amazon uk have run out of copies for release day, will dispatch as and when they come in.

I havent pre-ordered this, was going to go and pick it up on tuesday morning after nightshift, now thinking i might need to pre-order from shopto or elsewhere
Pre ordered mine on Amazon last night. Received a email today saying dispatched. Only 34.99 aswell.

Supermarkets are selling for 39.99. I would've thought you could still pre order somewhere for Tuesday.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 17:46

The OP doesn't say you will get banned for playing early. Only if you leak anything from it.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 17:47

Preordered at my local GAME back in November, opening at midnight and giving away free stuff so I'll be there....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 17:47

Pais wrote:The OP doesn't say you will get banned for playing early. Only if you leak anything from it.
While that us true I would still be wary about it....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 19:55

Meh, if mine arrives early I will just wait. I am buzzing for the game but not enough to take any chances
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Law Ram Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 20:06

Preordered today from Amazon

I got mine sent to work anyway
Law Ram
Law Ram
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 20:12

Hope you are all using the portal link to Amazon! Wink
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 20:24

Will pop along to Blockbuster after work and pick mine and my sons copy up. Got football Tuesday night and am away Thursday and Friday and Saturday so won't get a proper go until Sunday.

As much as I am looking forward to this game I want to take it really slow and explore places not just rush the story mode. Alot of talk on other forums about people rushing to complete it before October 1st as there could be spoilers in the multiplayer....I find this hard to believe somehow
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 20:53

I'm just gonna roll with the biggest mofo gun I can find.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterbean FWG Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 20:54

message on amazon

GTA Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)--Stock Update
Please note--due to high demand, orders placed for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) from September 13 will be shipped as soon as we receive inventory.
›  See more product promotions
Butterbean FWG
Butterbean FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Hitman Fri 13 Sep 2013 - 22:12

Seen a guy from N2L on my FL plaing GTA V... hope he gets banned. lol! 
Hitman
Hitman
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterbean FWG Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 9:18

lol love the fact he plays for nothing to lose
Butterbean FWG
Butterbean FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 10:29

Butterbean FWG wrote:lol love the fact he plays for nothing to lose
and has everything to lose....
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 10:40

im not that intrested in most of this and even iv read, seen on developer videos that the MP takes place after the SP and some characters will not appear and the mp is set up by the completion of the sp

so pretty well will have huge spoilers.
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Wheeto Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 11:44

[CONFIRMED] MS are console banning early GTA V players IVy5ITY3w9r3O

This is so perfect, get hyped!
Wheeto
Wheeto
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 12:35

Hooray 
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by falviousuk Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 14:46

Butterbean FWG wrote:message on amazon

GTA Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360)--Stock Update
Please note--due to high demand, orders placed for Grand Theft Auto V (Xbox 360) from September 13 will be shipped as soon as we receive inventory.
›  See more product promotions
Guess i will be dropping into Asda after my nightshift to see if they have any copies in stock then, and send the amazon one back when it turns up

falviousuk
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

http://www.vazalla.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Sat 14 Sep 2013 - 17:26

A few people on twitter got there copy's from Amazon today Sad
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next