Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots Are December's Games With Gold

+6
Pagey
Killswitchmad
Vegeta01
HomerRamone2084
Waylander FWG
bal
10 posters

Go down

Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots Are December's Games With Gold Empty Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots Are December's Games With Gold

Post by bal Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:23

Whether you're a fan of shooting organic, monstrous lifeforms or mechanical entities, December's free Xbox Live Games With Gold have got you covered with a pair of tasty shooters. They are (drum-roll, please) Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots.

You'll be able to grab Gears of War for free from December 1st until December 15th, while side-scrolling XBLA shoot 'em up, the aptly-titled 'Shoot Many Robots' will be available to download for nothing on December 16th until December 31st.

Gears of War normally costs $19.99 via Games on Demand, while Shoot Many Robots usually costs $9.99 to download on the Xbox Live Arcade. They can be yours for free in December. Meanwhile, Microsoft is looking into offering Games With Gold on Xbox One, with details set to emerge in 2014.
pretty handy for me as I still dont have my copy of gears 1 back, will look at Shoot many robots too

anyone know anything about it?
bal
bal

Back to top Go down

Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots Are December's Games With Gold Empty Re: Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots Are December's Games With Gold

Post by Waylander FWG Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 15:36

Nope, fraid not. Shame about Gears, would have taken a copy of Judgment instead, its the only one I have got!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots Are December's Games With Gold Empty Re: Gears of War and Shoot Many Robots Are December's Games With Gold

Post by HomerRamone2084 Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 16:07

Next month will be Kameo or PD0 ! Smile
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vegeta01 Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 16:08

wondered when gears was gonna turn up, surprised we haven't had a forza yet.
Vegeta01
Vegeta01
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 19:33

Waylander FWG wrote:Nope, fraid not. Shame about Gears, would have taken a copy of Judgment instead, its the only one I have got!
I got a free copy of Gears with Judgement....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 19:41

Is that the best they can come up with Gears of War!!
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 20:00

To be fair the autumn sale is also on which has good deals...
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 20:12

The autumn sale does have a few good deals - Tomb Raider for a tenner?

I love the first Gears, probably still my fave of the 3 on a co-op campaign level and finishing it on Insane was really satisfying. If anyone wants a run through with a partner, give me a shout.

I don't know much about Shoot Many Robots but will probably give it a look.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The Selkie Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 21:56

They seem to be relying on games published by MS studios for their big hitters. They've pretty much used up all their big franchises now, so I'd predict a forza, PGR or viva pinata in the near future. Probably a few of the smaller isolated releases too, Kameo, perfect dark, too human, maybe some kinect bollocks.
The Selkie
The Selkie
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Wed 27 Nov 2013 - 22:17

Killswitchmad wrote:
Waylander FWG wrote:Nope, fraid not. Shame about Gears, would have taken a copy of Judgment instead, its the only one I have got!
I got a free copy of Gears with Judgement....
Yeah I remember that they were giving away codes for the first Gears with Judgment. I have the first 3 already though.

I noticed that Judgment was on sale on Amazons Black Friday deals today, it went for £9.99!
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 1:34

Tomb Raider for a tenner is I would say my deal of this gen, at that price you are frankly dumb to miss out Laughing
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 8:41

I'm yet to play the latest Tomb Raider, picked it up on Steam some months ago for £7.50 Very Happy
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by slowdog76 Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 9:09

one of the best games this year. very very good. get it played, sir
slowdog76
slowdog76
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 11:29

slowdog76 wrote:one of the best games this year. very very good. get it played, sir
Waylander will need to add it to his 1000 plus games he has yet to play Razz 
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 12:46

lol, I took the very sad decision to create a list of all the games that I haven't yet played or completed so I could keep track of my backlog Geek 

With the PS+ freebries I am up to 146 games Laughing
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterbean FWG Thu 28 Nov 2013 - 22:06

this is great news for me as there will be more people online on gears 1 to play
Butterbean FWG
Butterbean FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down