Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EA and Bioware employee caught reviewing DA2.....

3 posters

Go down

EA and Bioware employee caught reviewing DA2..... Empty EA and Bioware employee caught reviewing DA2.....

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 13:39

EA Bioware’s Dragon Age 2 has been met with a rocky reception from fans over numerous issues since its release. In an effort to control the damages wrought by the outcries of gamers, EA Bioware has implemented a few unsavory methods in order to get back into the spotlight. The newest one? Having an employee give it a good rating on Metacritc.

Reddit user GatoFiasco was browsing the user reviews for Dragon Age 2 until something strange caught his eye: the top user review by ‘Avanost’ was closer to an ad than a review. Here’s a quote from the review, already taken down:

“The immersion and combat of this game are unmatched! A truly moving and fun epic. Anything negative you’ll see about this game is an overreaction of personal preference. For what it is, it is flawlessly executed and endlessly entertaining.”

Adding to the suspicion, Avanost has only reviewed one game: Dragon Age II. The GatoFiasco continued down the google hole, and eventually found that the reviewer works for EA Bioware as an engineer.

The internet caught wind, and so to save some sort of face, the company has removed the review. But this is the internet, my friends, where nothing is permanently deleted. Users have saved the web pages before they were taken down, and now various images of screencapped failure are circling the web.

You could have at least given it a eight or something, EA Bioware. Or maybe next time not tell everyone that if they have a negative points against the game, that it’s merely an overreaction of personal preference.

Back to top Go down

EA and Bioware employee caught reviewing DA2..... Empty Re: EA and Bioware employee caught reviewing DA2.....

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 13:41

lol! Fail
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

EA and Bioware employee caught reviewing DA2..... Empty Re: EA and Bioware employee caught reviewing DA2.....

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 13:45

The game is now getting an absolute bashing on reader reviews because of this.....it has an 86 official metacritic avg. and a 4.2 reader avg....

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 13:50

the only annoying thing for me is that the sig edition dlc has glitched chevos that dont unlock - the same thing that happened with the stone prisoner day one dlc from the first.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 13:53

Is that "The Exiled Prince" stuff?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 14:10

aye.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 14:13

Wondered why I hadn't got any cheevos for it Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 14:18

TBH some of the cheevos seem a little haggard the "Mogul" one for me didn't pop up until after the Deep Roads Expedition despite the fact I had over 100 Soverigns before even leaving on the quest....

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Tue 15 Mar 2011 - 18:53

The cheivos for the numbers of Darkspawn kills on the first one were glitched as well, think I killed around 1500 before I popped the cheivo for killing 1000 Rolling Eyes
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down