Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Image leaked from Bioware's VGA trailer is....different.....

4 posters

Go down

Image leaked from Bioware's VGA trailer is....different..... Empty Image leaked from Bioware's VGA trailer is....different.....

Post by Guest Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 13:03

Image leaked from Bioware's VGA trailer is....different..... Screenshot_242933

And we thought BioWare made such nice games. A new image confirmed to be from the studio's secret new blockbuster - obtained by CVG - suggests that its next epic may be grittier than anything it's produced before.

The image, which you can see right here, depicts crosshairs from a first-person perspective. Shockingly, as you look closer, you realise they are aimed squarely at a seemingly defenceless woman - reaching out to a fallen child.

Rumours abound that BioWare's new title is the latest addition to the Mass Effect universe - or even Mass Effect 3. The studio will finally unveil the game in full this weekend at the Spike VGAs in Los Angeles (4am Sunday morning UK time).

The US source that leaked the image to CVG told us: "I won't spoil it for everyone by telling you what the game is. But it's going to have a lot of hardcore BioWare fans jumping out of their seats."

CVG approached EA and asked if the game to be revealed on Sunday at this year's VGAs was part of the Mass Effect canon.

The publisher conceded that the image was a still from the trailer but would "not comment on rumour and speculation" surrounding the exact nature of the game.

Back to top Go down

Image leaked from Bioware's VGA trailer is....different..... Empty Re: Image leaked from Bioware's VGA trailer is....different.....

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 13:17

ooooo goody. Just wish I could see the pic at work
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Image leaked from Bioware's VGA trailer is....different..... Empty Re: Image leaked from Bioware's VGA trailer is....different.....

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 13:43

Well, giving loads away there arent they Rolling Eyes

C'mon Bioware stop fucking around with daft clues including Red Herrings etc and announce ME3
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SelectiveRogue Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 14:35

ME3 maybe seens after mass attack which we sore glimpses of at end of ME2?

Or a brand new driven fps set during mass effect universe following earth marine force? hmmm
SelectiveRogue
SelectiveRogue
1st Wall
1st Wall

http://www.theonlineracingassociation.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 18:01

all i can say is 'Nice Arse'.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 9 Dec 2010 - 18:52

lol!
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down