Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bioware employee that rated Dragon Age II on Metacritic gets caught out AGAIN!

2 posters

Go down

Bioware employee that rated Dragon Age II on Metacritic gets caught out AGAIN! Empty Bioware employee that rated Dragon Age II on Metacritic gets caught out AGAIN!

Post by Guest Tue 17 May 2011 - 14:17

It seems that employees for various companies are still using Metacrtic to either boost their own game ratings or just turn down other games in the process.

A user by the name of M_Stannard gave the game, Witcher 2 a 0/10.

Previously this confirmed BioWare employee gave Dragon Age Origins 2 a 10/10. It is a shame to see this happen.

I really don't know whats going on with Bioware at the moment the fact they have resorted to this because Dragon Age II struggled to be the great game it should have been is really dampening my hopes for ME3....

Back to top Go down

Bioware employee that rated Dragon Age II on Metacritic gets caught out AGAIN! Empty Re: Bioware employee that rated Dragon Age II on Metacritic gets caught out AGAIN!

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 17 May 2011 - 14:42

Fail.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bioware employee that rated Dragon Age II on Metacritic gets caught out AGAIN! Empty Re: Bioware employee that rated Dragon Age II on Metacritic gets caught out AGAIN!

Post by Waylander FWG Tue 17 May 2011 - 20:03

Review Fail
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down