Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Played previous NFS titles? Well that means your getting a boost on Shift 2!

2 posters

Go down

Played previous NFS titles? Well that means your getting a boost on Shift 2! Empty Played previous NFS titles? Well that means your getting a boost on Shift 2!

Post by Guest Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 0:07

Today it was announced that players who own and have played past Need for Speed titles will get some very cool head-start rewards in the fastest racing game on the planet, SHIFT 2 Unleashed. Available on the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC platforms, if you owned and played either Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, Need for Speed World, Need for Speed SHIFT or Need for Speed Undercover you'll get the following rewards in SHIFT 2:

Need for Speed Hot Pursuit: Need For Speed Hot Pursuit players will receive a career boosting 1000 XP, $10,000 in-game cash plus instant access to the Lamborghini Reventón cop car and the Pagani Zonda Cinque Hot Pursuit Edition.

Need for Speed World: Need For Speed World players will receive 1000 XP to kick start your career and $10,000 in-game cash towards buying their dream car. This is exclusive to PC players.

You can also unlock exclusive content in Need for Speed World, our free-to-play online racing game. SHIFT 2 Unleashed players on PC, Xbox 360® and the PlayStation®3 will receive a free 3-Day rental of a SHIFT 2-inspired Toyota Supra and exclusive racing vinyls that can be applied to any car in your garage.

Need For Speed SHIFT players will receive a career boosting 2000 XP and $20,000 in-game cash towards buying their dream car.

Need For Speed Undercover players will receive a career boosting 1000 XP and $10,000 in-game cash towards buying their dream car.

To qualify, you must use the same EA Account for each eligible game and have logged in to your same EA Account to play that eligible game. To receive your rewards, you will need to be logged in to your EA Account and have redeemed your SHIFT2 Unleashed Online Pass code. To check if you've received rewards, go to the NEED FOR SPEED VIP section located in the EXTRAS of your copy of SHIFT 2 Unleashed.

The only one I havn't played is NFS World which is a free MMO game...I tried to download it but my laptop isn't beastly enough to run it....

Back to top Go down

Played previous NFS titles? Well that means your getting a boost on Shift 2! Empty Re: Played previous NFS titles? Well that means your getting a boost on Shift 2!

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 8:39

Interesting. Time to stock the Lovefilm list methinks Smile
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Played previous NFS titles? Well that means your getting a boost on Shift 2! Empty Re: Played previous NFS titles? Well that means your getting a boost on Shift 2!

Post by FWG Plod Wed 23 Mar 2011 - 10:49

Well the EA site registers me as playing Hot Pursuit online so looks like i will be getting some goodies Very Happy
FWG Plod
FWG Plod
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/k1ngy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down