Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resident Evil finally heading back to Racoon City...

2 posters

Go down

Resident Evil finally heading back to Racoon City... Empty Resident Evil finally heading back to Racoon City...

Post by Guest Mon 28 Mar 2011 - 21:05

Today we're officially confirming Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC. In addition, we can also confirm that Resident Evil: The Mercenaries will ship with a playable demo of Resident Evil: Revelations.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City delivers a true third person team based shooter experience set within the dark and sinister Resident Evil universe and a reinterpretation of the events depicted in Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3. Zombies and Bio-Organic Weapons (B.O.W’s) add to the mix as players not only compete against an opposing squad but also tackle this third unpredictable element, creating a brand new style of gameplay and breaking the conventions of traditional team based shooters.

Expect the return of original Resident Evil enemies, iconic landmarks such as the Raccoon City Police Department and fan favourite characters, including Leon S. Kennedy, who as a rookie police officer in Raccoon City is on your hit list to eliminate. Players will experience a retelling of classic moments from past titles Resident Evil 2 and Resident Evil 3 and watch the events unfolding from the menacing perspective of the Umbrella Security Service, giving fans the chance to rewrite the history of the Raccoon City outbreak.

Hmmm I'm a little apprehensive over this, sounds a little........odd(?)

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil finally heading back to Racoon City... Empty Re: Resident Evil finally heading back to Racoon City...

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 8:58

I saw this yesterday, sounds interesting and I would say RE2 & Nemesis were my fave's in the series so a return to Racoon might be a good thing.

As long as I get to make a Jill sandwich, I am happy Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil finally heading back to Racoon City... Empty Re: Resident Evil finally heading back to Racoon City...

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 10:13

never hear any mention of the first resident eveil on the PS1. This was the first game that I got really hooked on but I never bought it. Me and a mate if mine used to rent it from the video shop on a weekend and played right through till the end over about 4 weekends. RE1 was my fav
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 10:23

Frpm what I've gathered from the magazine scans this is going to be a Resi take on L4D Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 10:28

I really struggled with RE1, the addition of an auto aim on 2 onwards really helped smooth out what were very clunky controls. Plus I jumped out of my skin when those fucking dogs burst through the windows in that one corridor lol

The Gamecube remake of RE1 was very good and very creepy. Tough as well as non decapitated or incinerated zombies reanimated as Crimson Heads

With the growing trend of HD remakes, I would not be surprised if the GC gets a clean up and rerelease later down the line
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Tue 29 Mar 2011 - 13:07

N1NJA FWG wrote:I jumped out of my skin when those fucking dogs burst through the windows in that one corridor lol

ahh yes I remember that bit
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down