Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DICE states that "Many beta bugs aren't in the retail code already"

4 posters

Go down

DICE states that "Many beta bugs aren't in the retail code already" Empty DICE states that "Many beta bugs aren't in the retail code already"

Post by Killswitchmad Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 1:02

DICE Community manager via twitter:

"A lot of what you are seeing in the BETA doesn't exist in the main game already. 1st Party submissions mean we couldn't give a version of the latest code in the BETA but the retail game is well ahead of what you are seeing now with a lot more bug fixes already in place."

So it seems the beta was just a server test my spirits are lifted again....did seem odd of DICE to release a buggy game....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

DICE states that "Many beta bugs aren't in the retail code already" Empty Re: DICE states that "Many beta bugs aren't in the retail code already"

Post by Waylander FWG Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 7:49

That is strange, why dont they update the Beta then? Peeps can then test this so the final game is even better.
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

DICE states that "Many beta bugs aren't in the retail code already" Empty Re: DICE states that "Many beta bugs aren't in the retail code already"

Post by Andy Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 7:53

dubious - why release this pish if they know its buggy and will put folks off.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Sun 2 Oct 2011 - 12:03

This is a common misconception these days, a beta isn't a demo and really shouldn't be used to judge the final prodct all it's really there for is to test server capacity, lag etc...alot of the time the game engine isn't final code...
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by absolution666 Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 11:58

I really llike the beta even if it is full of bugs but i knew it was made to test sever codes well i think thats what it is for anyway Razz
absolution666
absolution666
1st Wall
1st Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down