Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3 to include multiplayer?

+2
FlukeyHeadshot
Killswitchmad
6 posters

Go down

Mass Effect 3 to include multiplayer? Empty Mass Effect 3 to include multiplayer?

Post by Killswitchmad Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 17:26

BioWare can’t seem to make up its mind whether it wants the Mass Effect 3 multiplayer to be one of the worst kept secrets of all time, or one of the worst kept secrets of all time. First it’s in. Then it’s out. Then the multiplayer might be another, completely different Mass Effect project all together. Perhaps instead of waiting to find out for certain, or because the mysterious South African retailer wanted to spoil BioWare’s surprise, an ad for the collector’s edition of Mass Effect 3 states the game will come with an "online multiplayer pass."

Now it could just be a misunderstanding about a feature similar to Mass Effect 2’s Cerberus Network. However, pointing out a supposed Mass Effect 3 announcement due later this month, Eurogamer believes there might be a bit more substance to the ad. This wouldn’t be the first time a magazine ad leaked unannounced features of a game, and it likely won’t be the last.

It may be a bit telling though that no other retailer (Gamestop, Amazon, Best Buy, Game) lists the online pass as part of the collector’s edition content. Despite that, we're willing to give this South African retailer the benefit of the doubt. They wouldn’t lie about something like this. Would they?
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 to include multiplayer? Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 to include multiplayer?

Post by FlukeyHeadshot Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 18:15

I really really wanted to sit down and play these games but I just dont feel I can devote the time to them to properly get into them, which is a shame like.

Totally off topic I know Smile Apologies.

Matt

FlukeyHeadshot
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 to include multiplayer? Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 to include multiplayer?

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 18:32

well worth playing mate. ME1 & 2 are in my top ten games on the XBox.

I really hope this turns out to be true!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 18:42

Agree with Marky, well worth playing through although be prepared to commit a fair chunk of your life to them Very Happy

Can't really see the need for multiplayer unless it is going to be some form of co-op mode but even that would need to be something special to grab my attention - I love Mass Effect because I am taking MY Shepard on a journey, not WE......
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Mon 3 Oct 2011 - 20:27

Ploughed loads of hours into the first, and maxed out the GS including DLC right before for my ban. Cant be arsed to go through all that again, and can no longer be bothered to move onto number 2, so my copy will be traded in im afraid. Probs wont be getting this either now as I will have Skyrim to keep me happy Smile
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 8:06

Part of me is hoping that they leave mulitiplayer out. This has always been a single player game and I wouldnt want the quality of the single player campaign to be sacrificed in order to have mulitiplayer
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 8:53

I Agree this
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Tue 4 Oct 2011 - 13:54

fair point rig!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down