Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Oddworld games inbound!!!

2 posters

Go down

New Oddworld games inbound!!! Empty New Oddworld games inbound!!!

Post by Guest Fri 16 Jul 2010 - 12:06

A recent blog post by J.A.W confirms new Oddworld games!

It’s with a huge amount of pride that we can announce that for the past 12 months we have been working extremely closely with the fantastic people at Oddworld Inhabitants, from what started off as brief discussions in June 2009, to now working on multiple projects, across multiple platforms.
Whilst we cannot go into specifics right now, we can tell you that over the coming weeks and months we will be announcing these exciting projects starring all of your favourite Oddworld characters.

“To work with the team at Oddworld has been amazing; being able to tap the minds of Lorne Lanning, Sherry McKenna and others has been fantastic,” said Just Add Water’s Managing Director Stewart Gilray.

“It’s almost symbiotic in that when something moves forward on any of the projects we just start chatting about new items, or what if we do this,” Gilray continued. “We’re all extremely excited to breathe life into the Oddworld universe and indeed to let it breathe life into us.”

Why not follow that loveable Mudokon, Abe on Twitter at twitter.com/abemudokon.

I'm a big fan of Oddworld games, Abes Odyssey was one of my first and greatest PS1 experiences.

Back to top Go down

New Oddworld games inbound!!! Empty Re: New Oddworld games inbound!!!

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 16 Jul 2010 - 12:45

I tried Abe's Odyssey & Exodue but never finished them. I havent looked at an oddworld game since but would be interested in seeing something new - one thing I did like was the sense of humour in the first 2 games
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Fri 16 Jul 2010 - 16:46

AAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEE

fart

lolo
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down