Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mass Effect 3 rendered unplayable after latest patch.....

4 posters

Go down

Mass Effect 3 rendered unplayable after latest patch..... Empty Mass Effect 3 rendered unplayable after latest patch.....

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 16:38

The latest Mass Effect 3 title update has rendered the game unplayable to some players, with the game failing to load the menu screen.

Primarily affecting the Xbox 360 userbase - although some PS3 gamers have reported similar issues - upon installing the 4MB update the game will no longer load into the main menu. Other users report an endless loading loop with the game attempting to contact EA's servers, eventually crashing the console.

After a flood of complaints to Mass Effect Twitter and official forums, the developer acknowledged it was "aware of issues" and is seeking help from users in order to release a fix.

It's all somewhat embarrassing for BioWare, after community coordinator Chris Priestly defended the time it took to roll out the latest patch by stating: "A new patch gets heavily tested by BioWare, EA, Microsoft and Sony before it can be released to the public.

"We all want to be sure that it fixes the issues it is supposed to fix and doesn't start any new issues."

Some users have reported success by loading the game when disconnected from Xbox LIVE, but let's hope BioWare conjures up a fix pretty sharpish.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 rendered unplayable after latest patch..... Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 rendered unplayable after latest patch.....

Post by Simondo Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 17:15

same issue with NFS The run
Simondo
Simondo
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

https://www.facebook.com/simon.bell

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 3 rendered unplayable after latest patch..... Empty Re: Mass Effect 3 rendered unplayable after latest patch.....

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 17:20

I don't seem to have had an issue with NFS Scratch
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Simondo Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 17:29

it crashed my xbox constantly the other night same for dragonback
Simondo
Simondo
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 17:42

Do you have it installed?
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Simondo Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 19:54

nope
Simondo
Simondo
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 19:57

Try installing it mate, Mines installed and I've had no issues Smile
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Simondo Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 19:58

ts only online i think ea have messed up somewhere its a pain. they can pay me to test their games from now on i find all the issues Razz
Simondo
Simondo
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 12 Apr 2012 - 20:15

Fortunately this doesnt appear to have affected me....yet......
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Fri 13 Apr 2012 - 12:05

bloody hell Ive not even got it out of the wrapper and its broken already!!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down