Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This mod makes me want to start PC Gaming!

+2
MAVERiCK FWG
Duke
6 posters

Go down

This mod makes me want to start PC Gaming! Empty This mod makes me want to start PC Gaming!

Post by Duke Mon 14 May 2012 - 17:50

Zombies plus COD plus WOW

This looks like an awesome mod for ArmA 2

Also check out some good in game diaries from rock paper shotgun

Diary 1

Diary 2

Hopefully the next gen consoles will be able to handle MMO games and something like this would be possible
Duke
Duke
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

This mod makes me want to start PC Gaming! Empty Re: This mod makes me want to start PC Gaming!

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Mon 14 May 2012 - 20:29

Ive been thinking more and more about pc gaming,with the mods you can get for things like fallout and skyrim really makes me feel like im missing out.
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

This mod makes me want to start PC Gaming! Empty Re: This mod makes me want to start PC Gaming!

Post by Waylander FWG Mon 14 May 2012 - 21:33

I upgraded my pc at Christmas with a view to playing pc games. I picked up a bundle off Steam which included Morrowind, Fallout 3 and Oblivion. I have already have a play around creating my own mods on Oblivion, very addictive Smile
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Mon 14 May 2012 - 22:46

lucky sod Smile
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue 15 May 2012 - 7:31

must say there seem a lot of benefits to pc gaming, but i would just end up using a controller so seems daft to shell out that much.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 15 May 2012 - 8:43

I would love to go back to PC gaming but you could buy a new 360 with Kinect for the price of a half decent graphics card and is just too prohibitively expensive for me now.
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Tue 15 May 2012 - 19:03

N1NJA FWG wrote:I would love to go back to PC gaming but you could buy a new 360 with Kinect for the price of a half decent graphics card and is just too prohibitively expensive for me now.

me too mate
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed 16 May 2012 - 6:44

...but then games are cheaper so unsure if long term it would even out. also dont know how often you should upgrade gaming pcs?
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Wed 16 May 2012 - 6:46

Depends on the tech and how much the newer games take advantage of it. In the long run I would say its more cost effective to run a console Smile
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed 16 May 2012 - 11:26

more cost effective to run A console rather than 3 and a pc shaun Razz
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Evosean Wed 16 May 2012 - 13:15

Won't be jumping on that band wagon again wasted way to much cash, Xbox and ps3 are enough for me now..I've learn my lesson with pc's.
Evosean
Evosean
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down