Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Criterion to announce new game at E3....

3 posters

Go down

Criterion to announce new game at E3.... Empty Criterion to announce new game at E3....

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 17:21

Guess what, it's Need for Speed again Evil or Very Mad

Criterion to announce new game at E3.... 550780_10151804967070298_1053901362_n

Guildford studio Criterion will reveal the next Need For Speed Most Wanted game at Electronic Arts' E3 press conference, the publisher has confirmed.

The next game in the Need For Speed series will pick up on the 'Most Wanted' IP, as opposed to the 'Hot Pursuit' extension that Criterion had worked on in previous years.

A world-first video demonstration is due next week at EA's E3 press conference, which takes place on Monday, June 4th (4pm eastern time, 1pm pacific time, 9pm British Standard time).

Electronic Arts said the press event will "feature never-before-seen video and gameplay for the biggest titles EA will unveil this year".

The publisher claims that it will also reveal as-yet-unannounced games for the first time, including a new social title for Facebook.

As well as Need For Speed, EA is preparing to showcase other titles such as Medal of Honor and Crysis 3.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Criterion to announce new game at E3.... Empty Re: Criterion to announce new game at E3....

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 17:41

Fuck that, not buying another game with Criterions name on it unless it has the holy word 'Burnout' in the title

And they best not name this NFS:Burnout......
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Criterion to announce new game at E3.... Empty Re: Criterion to announce new game at E3....

Post by Killswitchmad Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 17:48

I remember when EA bought Criterion I said for ages it would ruin the Burnout franchise and funnily enough it has!!
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri 1 Jun 2012 - 17:52

dont think ill touch another nfs title which is a shame as i loved them earlier on. nfsmw was probably my fav nfs title ever.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down