Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expecting a new Burnout? Seems EA have other ideas for Criterion....

+2
Simondo
Killswitchmad
6 posters

Go down

Expecting a new Burnout? Seems EA have other ideas for Criterion.... Empty Expecting a new Burnout? Seems EA have other ideas for Criterion....

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 14:16

Earlier today it was reported that South African retailer BT Games had started taking pre-orders for Dead Space 3. Now it's followed that up with a product page for Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2, seemingly leaking another unannounced EA title.

Need for Speed: Most Wanted 2 Screenshot
The product listing is light on details and doesn't provide any additional information beyond the title. Although speculative retailer listings are common, this retailer jumped the gun on a Jak & Daxter HD Collection ahead of Sony's official reveal.

Either way, a sequel to the much-loved 2005 racer is an exciting prospect, primarily because we might finally have Clarence 'Razor' Callahan and his band of cheesy cronies gracing our screens once again.

Prior to last year's shoddy Need for Speed: The Run, Burnout developer Criterion released the brilliant Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. The studio is believed to be working on a new entry in the series. A job post last year mentioned "believable, open world AI Racing Drivers", leading many to speculate that the studio's next game will be an open-world racer.

In January Criterion's creative director, Craig Sullivan, said the Guilford-based studio has "lots to share over the coming months", with some "BIG" announcements in the pipeline. Perhaps this is one of them.

(Insert rage face here) Seriously....Why don't EA listen to people, a new Burnout would EASILY outsell YET ANOTHER NFS title.....
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Expecting a new Burnout? Seems EA have other ideas for Criterion.... Empty Re: Expecting a new Burnout? Seems EA have other ideas for Criterion....

Post by Simondo Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 15:13

Because its EA, theres a bunch of meerkats sat around in the board room prodding buttons linked to games sequals, if they press a button it gets one Razz thats how ea make their most important decions.

from the last nfs game it was probably made by meerkats Razz
Simondo
Simondo
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

https://www.facebook.com/simon.bell

Back to top Go down

Expecting a new Burnout? Seems EA have other ideas for Criterion.... Empty Re: Expecting a new Burnout? Seems EA have other ideas for Criterion....

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 15:59

NO COMMENT!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 17:07

No sale, bought Shift 2 and Hot Pursuit and didnt keep them long as they had no longevity.

I still happily play Burnout Paradise and have never bored of it so will stick with that if they won't do another Burnout Cat
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 17:35

And Hot Pursuits Autolog was constantly nagging you Razz

I don't get why they've even bothered with another Most Wanted, I've just finished The Run and while it does offer some shoddy handling the last few chapters were quite frankly EPIC and a real breath of fresh air for the genre....it's crying out for an improved sequel but no doubt EA will now ignore it for 5-10 years Rolling Eyes
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 20:04

Meh, think I will continue to play Burnout Paradise Smile
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by G3vie Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 21:16

N1NJA FWG wrote:No sale, bought Shift 2 and Hot Pursuit and didnt keep them long as they had no longevity.

I still happily play Burnout Paradise and have never bored of it so will stick with that if they won't do another Burnout Cat

Forget Burnout Paradise, you want to play Burnout Revenge Wink
G3vie
G3vie
1st Wall
1st Wall

http://www.ideawebdesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Simondo Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 21:53

G3vie wrote:
N1NJA FWG wrote:No sale, bought Shift 2 and Hot Pursuit and didnt keep them long as they had no longevity.

Forget Burnout Paradise, you want to play Burnout Revenge Wink

Old school that ste
Simondo
Simondo
2nd Wall
2nd Wall

https://www.facebook.com/simon.bell

Back to top Go down

Post by G3vie Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 21:59

It was the greatest burnout they ever made, it's the only game I play on Sarah's PSP as well Smile
G3vie
G3vie
1st Wall
1st Wall

http://www.ideawebdesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Wed 18 Apr 2012 - 23:01

Burnout 2 or Takedown are my favourites, big fan of the series Very Happy
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Thu 19 Apr 2012 - 8:46

Burnout 2 was mind blowing when I first played it. I just love the open world of Paradise is all, pretty much every Burnout game I have played (and I havent played them all) has been great though
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down