Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arkham City screenshots are a telling sign that the Wii-U may not have much grunt....

3 posters

Go down

Arkham City screenshots are a telling sign that the Wii-U may not have much grunt.... Empty Arkham City screenshots are a telling sign that the Wii-U may not have much grunt....

Post by Killswitchmad Sun 10 Jun 2012 - 21:49

Arkham City screenshots are a telling sign that the Wii-U may not have much grunt.... BatmanVergleichBig

Shocked I was expecting the Wii-U to at least be on par with current gen but these creenshots (the bottom one especially) are a telling sign that the Wii-U may even lack the grunt to contend with the 360 and PS3...
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Arkham City screenshots are a telling sign that the Wii-U may not have much grunt.... Empty Re: Arkham City screenshots are a telling sign that the Wii-U may not have much grunt....

Post by Waylander FWG Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 6:21

Oh dear....
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Arkham City screenshots are a telling sign that the Wii-U may not have much grunt.... Empty Re: Arkham City screenshots are a telling sign that the Wii-U may not have much grunt....

Post by Pagey Mon 11 Jun 2012 - 9:21

I have preordered this as well....I will keep an eye on it, might end up cancelling
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down