Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Life 3 to be revealed at Gamescom this week?

+2
N1NJA FWG
Killswitchmad
6 posters

Go down

Half Life 3 to be revealed at Gamescom this week? Empty Half Life 3 to be revealed at Gamescom this week?

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 14:12

Half Life 3 to be revealed at Gamescom this week? Xl_Half-Life-3-Confirmation-62

Half Life 3 is to be revealed this week at Gamescom, according to a pdf from the games show's website which lists all the titles that will be announced at the conference.

The highly-anticipated next instalment in the Half Life series has been years in the making, after Valve gained huge recognition for Half Life 2 and The Orange Box. This continued the single player story and also opened it up to Xbox 360 and PS3 owners as well.

As if adding fuel to the fire ,games magazine Game Informer has confirmed that for the first time in its history it will be going to print a day later in order to accomodate a huge announcement being made at Gamescom.
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Half Life 3 to be revealed at Gamescom this week? Empty Re: Half Life 3 to be revealed at Gamescom this week?

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:21

Lets hope this is true. If it is then it suggests that Episode 3 for HL2 has made way for a full blown sequel

Part of me hopes that this is a next gen title though - the source engine has held up well but it would be great to see a decent leap in engine from 2 to 3 - the jump between 1 and 2 was staggering at the time!
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Half Life 3 to be revealed at Gamescom this week? Empty Re: Half Life 3 to be revealed at Gamescom this week?

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:50

Maybe a new engine is what they've been working on all this time Wink
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Big T Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 15:56

nerver played either never took a interest in it same with dead space
FWG Big T
FWG Big T
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:08

I found both Half Life and Dead Space to be two of the best series this generation!
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:15

dead space 1 was absolutley fantastic, the second was a good solid game, but for the third i hope they dont turn it into a run and gun game which is a fear!

i want atmosphere like the first with the action of the second balanced and a more epic feel added
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:16

Apparently they've really gone to town with the scares in the co-op mode to really offer some great atmosphere Very Happy
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper FWG Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 16:18

god i hope it is pulled off properly good co op and atmosphere and this could be my favourite game ever hahahah
Reaper FWG
Reaper FWG

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 19:28

HL3 =full of win

I have been tempted to play though the previous games recently Smile
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG MARKY FWG Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 7:37

Hopefully HF3 lives up to its name. Half life is awesome!!
FWG MARKY FWG
FWG MARKY FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down