Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mass Effect 2 DLC due soon - Liara returns...

3 posters

Go down

New Mass Effect 2 DLC due soon - Liara returns... Empty New Mass Effect 2 DLC due soon - Liara returns...

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 27 Aug 2010 - 12:11

Taken from Eurogamer:

New Mass Effect 2 DLC due soon - Liara returns... Ss_preview_shadow_broker_01_o.jpg

The next episode of Mass Effect 2 downloadable content, The Lair of the Shadow Broker, will be released on the PC and Xbox 360 on 7th September.

It'll cost 800 BioWare or Microsoft Points (£6.85 / €9.60).

The Lair of the Shadow Broker adds Mass Effect 1 starlet Liara T'Soni as a party member.

She's after the mysterious Shadow Broker, and the man he kidnapped. The DLC will take you to the "luxurious heights of Illium" and the Shadow Broker's lair.

There's also new research, five new Achievements, and the chance to continue a relationship with the Liara from the first game.

This is a definite for me along with Overlord once I get my copy of ME2 back off Craig. I feel a new play through is on the horizon Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Mass Effect 2 DLC due soon - Liara returns... Empty Re: New Mass Effect 2 DLC due soon - Liara returns...

Post by FWG Unky Al Fri 27 Aug 2010 - 12:15

Feel free to pop round whenever you like, there may even be a cold beer in the fridge with your name on it Smile
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Mass Effect 2 DLC due soon - Liara returns... Empty Re: New Mass Effect 2 DLC due soon - Liara returns...

Post by Andy Fri 27 Aug 2010 - 12:40

havent really bothered with mass effect 2 dlc, i did gofor the theif one for the extra cool character, may just wait till these come up on a special.

do fancy starting my hardcore playthrough soon though.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 27 Aug 2010 - 12:55

The Stolen Memory DLC was really enjoyable and Kasumi was a good character addition - certainly an improvement on Zaeed who seemed like a caricature for me. I really fancy Overlord though and finally have some points in which to get it and will save some for this when it launches.

I keep meaning to do both ME1 & 2 on the highest difficulties to nabs those achievements Very Happy

Will try and get round over the weekend Craig Wink
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 13 Sep 2010 - 8:25

I finished playing this DLC last night and would strongly recommend it for anyone who has ME2. It was worth every last point for me and was the most fully developed DLC to date for ME2. It also features one of the most jaw dropping gaming environments I can recall as well.....

I would also recommend the Overlord DLC. Is uses the Hammerhead to pretty good effect and the underlying story is very good and quite thought provoking.

IMO, 2 excellent addtions to an already immense game Very Happy
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down