Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning on picking up New Vegas? I'd wait for a patch first......

5 posters

Go down

Planning on picking up New Vegas? I'd wait for a patch first...... Empty Planning on picking up New Vegas? I'd wait for a patch first......

Post by Guest Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:15

The issues surrounding Fallout: New Vegas seem to be piling up, as the game has been suffering from frequent crashes and game freezes during play.

We’re getting reports that the freezing problems in Fallout: New Vegas are pretty severe and that in some cases, it is preventing gamers from working their way through the campaign.

Bethesda are known for the odd problems, i.e Oblivion, but we thought they would have made sure such problems didn’t arise with the release of New Vegas. As far as we know, the crashes are happening on both platforms of the game – with each crash requiring a hard reboot of the system, which is never good.

We haven’t heard anything from Bethesda on this, but I’m pretty sure we will if the ‘teething’ problems continue.

That's never good but theres more.....Moonwalking dogs, floating heads, dead terminals, and corrupted save files are just a handful of the issues players are encountering in New Vegas. But easily the eeriest is one recorded by a gamer and posted on YouTube which shows the first character you encounter in the game make like Linda Blair in "The Exorcist." See for yourself:

Other than these issues the game has been getting some great reviews but currently I will personally pluck for Vanquish on Friday until this is cleaned up....

Back to top Go down

Planning on picking up New Vegas? I'd wait for a patch first...... Empty Re: Planning on picking up New Vegas? I'd wait for a patch first......

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:26

Didn't the game nearly crash on Bub in London?

The IGN review I read for it last night was very strong
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Planning on picking up New Vegas? I'd wait for a patch first...... Empty Re: Planning on picking up New Vegas? I'd wait for a patch first......

Post by Guest Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 16:40

Yeah it froze up on him a couple of times....

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 17:30

this makes me sad Sad
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 17:39

MAVERiCK FWG wrote:this makes me sad Sad

Get it for xmas mate Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 17:58

might have to go out with me axe and take it out on some random innocents Sad
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 18:11

FWG JEDI wrote:might have to go out with me axe and take it out on some random innocents Sad

im all axed up and ready to go
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Wed 20 Oct 2010 - 22:00

a wee vid here of one of the glitches but it is from the pc version - fairly freaky

exorsist
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 10:25

lol! there messed up
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 21 Oct 2010 - 16:38

Looks like it could still be worth picking up, Bethesda patched the PC version today and should patch consoles by next week!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 1:08

It should now be patched Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 7:03

some reports on the xbox forums say that some things are now worse.
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 14:15

after 2 hours last night on this i didnt see a single prob
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 14:34

Traded in Medal of Honor and grabbed this for a tenner Very Happy can't play till Monday though Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Sat 23 Oct 2010 - 20:13

its very good tom,just feels like popping on your old fallout 3 slippers
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 24 Oct 2010 - 7:26

will be picking up fallout 3 from my brother today. If its any good I'll ask santa for vegas!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fifthwallgaming.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Rigor Mortice Sun 24 Oct 2010 - 14:41

yll still be playing fallout 3 at christmas mate
FWG Rigor Mortice
FWG Rigor Mortice
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=657179664

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down