Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Capcom handing the Resi reins to a western developer?

+2
N1NJA FWG
Andy
6 posters

Go down

Capcom handing the Resi reins to a western developer? Empty Capcom handing the Resi reins to a western developer?

Post by Guest Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 14:16

One of Capcom's most cherished franchises could be heading West as rumours circulate that SOCOM developer Slant Six is to work on the next Resident Evil game.

Capcom has recently been entrusting its biggest games series to Western developers with varied levels of success – departed Swedish developer GRIN took on Bionic Commando with less than spectacular results, Canadian studio Blue Castle Games met with more success with Dead Rising and most recently the Devil May Cry series was handed over to UK based Enslaved creators Ninja Theory.

Vancouver based developer Slant Six has previously worked on two PSP Socom games – 2007's Tactical Strike and 2010's Fireteam Bravo 3 – and was also behind the PlayStation 3's SOCOM: Confrontation.

Its experience of team-based multiplayer could well come into play according to Kotaku's report, which outs the working title of Resident Evil: Raccoon City.

Slant Six's website does little to defuse the rumour, stating that the developer is working on an 'amazing new project... with our new publishing partner on a world class franchise.'

"We love rumour and speculation and regularly comment on it," Capcom told IGN, "In this instance of rumour and speculation I'd be delighted to offer you the following comment – we do not comment on rumour and speculation."

Back to top Go down

Capcom handing the Resi reins to a western developer? Empty Re: Capcom handing the Resi reins to a western developer?

Post by Andy Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 15:06

good to hear that there is another resi evil en-route - resi 5 took me ages to get into but once i was there i loved it (much like bum-fun with craig Razz )
Andy
Andy
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Capcom handing the Resi reins to a western developer? Empty Re: Capcom handing the Resi reins to a western developer?

Post by N1NJA FWG Tue 2 Nov 2010 - 15:13

Give the job to Valve.......
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MAVERiCK FWG Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:13

give it to epic
MAVERiCK FWG
MAVERiCK FWG
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:18

FWG JEDI wrote:good to hear that there is another resi evil en-route - resi 5 took me ages to get into but once i was there i loved it (much like bum-fun with craig Razz )

I guarantee satisfaction
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Waylander FWG Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:44

N1NJA FWG wrote:Give the job to Valve.......

Ha Ha Zombie Gnomes!!,you can just imagine it Laughing Laughing

Anyway, shouldnt they be working on episode 3......
Waylander FWG
Waylander FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 19:54

FWG Waylander wrote:
N1NJA FWG wrote:Give the job to Valve.......

Ha Ha Zombie Gnomes!!

Shocked fuck ep 3, this needs to be made!
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 3 Nov 2010 - 21:50

lol lol lol
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.fifthwallgaming.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down