Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBOX One backward compatibility

+5
The Selkie
HomerRamone2084
Pais
N1NJA FWG
totalgizmo
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

XBOX One backward compatibility  - Page 2 Empty Re: XBOX One backward compatibility

Post by totalgizmo Sun 21 Jun 2015 - 16:39

Here's an interesting read about XB1's backward compatability Selkie.

totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

XBOX One backward compatibility  - Page 2 Empty Re: XBOX One backward compatibility

Post by The Selkie Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 11:42

totalgizmo wrote:Here's an interesting read about XB1's backward compatability Selkie.
Cheers, Giz. I skimmed most of it and only really read the ME1 fully but it's an interesting read. Seems to be (potentially) faster load times but with (potentially) less stable frame rates. I'm still very interested to see how it'll play out on games released towards the end of the 360's life - Fallout 3 has been confirmed as compatible (in future) and it was already a bit temperamental.
The Selkie
The Selkie
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Mon 22 Jun 2015 - 19:48

From that article, it does seem very impressive how they are getting the XB1 to adapt to the 360's different architecture
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 7:30

Fallout 3 is a good move for Microsoft, If I remember correctly I have the digital copy which I will be able to download again. If anything it will get people playing Fallout 3 and then preordering with them for the Digital copy of Fallout 4
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Selkie Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 9:51

Pagey wrote:Fallout 3 is a good move for Microsoft, If I remember correctly I have the digital copy which I will be able to download again. If anything it will get people playing Fallout 3 and then preordering with them for the Digital copy of Fallout 4
I believe they're also giving away a digital copy of Fallout 3 with Fallout 4, but I'm not sure if that's just for preorders.
The Selkie
The Selkie
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Tue 23 Jun 2015 - 16:10

Which presumably means that FO3 is gonna be BC sometime soon Smile
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2