Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage

+9
Daz190uk
FWG Unky Al
Dongziller
Pagey
slowdog76
Waylander FWG
Pais
Killswitchmad
PSG Penny
13 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage - Page 6 Empty Re: Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage

Post by FWG Unky Al Fri 15 May 2015 - 12:31

Homer, some of us should be on this tonight if you want to join us

FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage - Page 6 Empty Re: Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage

Post by HomerRamone2084 Fri 15 May 2015 - 16:51

Hanx for the offer. Maybe if im on. Im a bit flaky atm - just came out of hospital on Wed so im a little frail Surprised

HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Fri 15 May 2015 - 17:02

Nothing serious I hope
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Fri 15 May 2015 - 19:38

Thanks for your concern - It was pretty major stuff as it happens. However, all seemed to go well.
Im just a bit tired and shagged out still. Cant drive for 5 more weeks which is a pita too.
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by PSIONUK Fri 15 May 2015 - 20:07

HomerRamone2084 wrote:ps4 (I got in that over boner mostly since my Fanatec wheel will work \o/ )

Works very well, although you will need the latest firmware and the custom settings don't save at the moment.
PSIONUK
PSIONUK
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

https://www.youtube.com/psionuk

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Fri 15 May 2015 - 22:07

which firmware version ? (I downloaded a few f/ws and never bothered putting them on there - everything was working so there seemed little point Smile )
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by PSIONUK Sat 16 May 2015 - 0:44

https://www.fanatec.com/us-en/support/product;old_product_id;459 v7.56

But I wouldn't do it unless you have issues..... mine caused the game to stutter even in the menus.
PSIONUK
PSIONUK
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Sat 16 May 2015 - 7:12

The controller issues are an arse tbh, thankfully as more is being understood about it, ways to alleviate it are becoming increasingly beneficial.

Is you are suffering then some good tips are to switch FFB off completely (you lose the rumble but the twitching is subdued considerably) setting the steering ratio much closer to "slow" and the point I've found most beneficial is to avoid AWD cars altogether for now as they suffer far more than any other drive type
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by PSIONUK Sat 16 May 2015 - 7:47

Agreed AWD are a complete nightmare; particularly the Audi R8s.

Did some hosting last night, apart from accepting the suggestion of one of the Classic Lotus F1 cars (complete carnage - it wasn't a race it was just a case of driving at about half throttle for three laps), a great time was had by all!

It's a great game, haven't had so much fun racing and speaking to randoms since Forza 2/PGR3 the Multiplayer lobbies and lobby browsing is very good (on PS4).

Fanatec 911s - I have just lowered the wheel rotation on my wheel to suit my preference and then on each boot-up I reduce the global FFB to 5%, enable auto gear shift, assign buttons for KERS/DRS; not that onerous. I'd probably adjust the dead zones but I'll wait for them to fix the save settings issue first.
PSIONUK
PSIONUK
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sun 17 May 2015 - 10:11

Anyone about tonight for a few races? (PS4)
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Sun 17 May 2015 - 10:19

Yeah
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Sun 17 May 2015 - 17:27

I take it this is worth getting? Need something to play other than Hardline.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by PSIONUK Sun 17 May 2015 - 17:49

Its very good on PS4 and is very solid in multiplayer. If you liked Forza 2 or similar you will love it.

But its not PGR3/4 or NFS.

I'll be on tonight from 9ish if any one wants a race or three.
PSIONUK
PSIONUK
3rd Wall
3rd Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by Pais Sun 17 May 2015 - 19:35

PSIONUK wrote:Its very good on PS4 and is very solid in multiplayer. If you liked Forza 2 or similar you will love it.

But its not PGR3/4 or NFS.

I'll be on tonight from 9ish if any one wants a race or three.

I'll have to pick it up then.

Pais

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6