Fifth Wall Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage

+9
Daz190uk
FWG Unky Al
Dongziller
Pagey
slowdog76
Waylander FWG
Pais
Killswitchmad
PSG Penny
13 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage - Page 3 Empty Re: Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage

Post by totalgizmo Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 16:20

They do make a nice trailer.

Link

totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage - Page 3 Empty Re: Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage

Post by Pagey Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 16:26

Very nice really looking forward to it. Very Happy
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 16:52

totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 19:44

Nurburgring at night in the rain, cannot wait! This is increasingly looking like a day 1 purchase for me - especially now its been put back to next year
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pagey Fri 24 Oct 2014 - 20:07

I'm sure we will have some excellent gaming nights on this. Shame we are not all on the same console Sad
Pagey
Pagey
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 8:49

Rain nob night - sounds like an accident waiting to happen Wink
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 8:58

The trailer looks amazing but I dont believe it's game footage, where was the massive first corner pile up which always happens in multiplayer driving games or the guy who rear ends you doing warp 10 into a tight corner? Very Happy Laughing Wink
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by FWG Unky Al Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 9:22

totalgizmo wrote:The trailer looks amazing but I dont believe it's game footage, where was the massive first corner pile up which always happens in multiplayer driving games or the guy who rear ends you doing warp 10 into a tight corner? Very Happy Laughing Wink

tbf that onlt happens when I'm playing (I'm the guy that uses the car in front as a brake Very Happy )
FWG Unky Al
FWG Unky Al
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Sat 25 Oct 2014 - 10:57

FWG Unky Al wrote:(I'm the guy that uses the car in front as a brake Very Happy )

And then justifies it as "rubbing is racing" Laughing
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 15:35

New trailer for Project Cars (CGI/non gameplay). You have to admit they make some realy nice trailers but unfortunatly a realy nice trailer doesn't make a realy good game, especially looking back over the last 12mths worth of games. Lets just hope a corners been turned and games start living up to the trailers/hype, one can hope  Very Happy .

totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 20:04

I do finf it odd that despite thee being a number of folks able to play this (kickstarter backers) theres no info on gameplay online.
I did find this but theres not much useful info
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Daz190uk Mon 19 Jan 2015 - 23:14

HomerRamone2084 wrote:I do finf it odd that despite thee being a number of folks able to play this (kickstarter backers) theres no info on gameplay online.

It must all still be under NDAs at the moment.
Daz190uk
Daz190uk
4th Wall
4th Wall

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 8:17

Don't see how they could keep it that way though. I mean glossing over that video, there were a lot of backers. (I don't think it was an 'According to Hoyle' kickstarter but was the same principle')
I find it somewhat hard to believe that nobody out of the several thousand backers has voiced an opinion.

Id also be somewhat surprised if its not floating around on torrent sites - and once it gets on there the genie is out of the bottle so to speak.

HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 17:08

HomerRamone2084 wrote:Id also be somewhat surprised if its not floating around on torrent sites.

Amazing Project CARS Ultra Screenshots Show Car Carnage, Truly Next-Gen Visual Damage - Page 3 Whistle
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Tue 20 Jan 2015 - 20:23

If you look, you will find.

Preorder cancelled, I'll be waiting for the reviews Sad

totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Wed 21 Jan 2015 - 9:40

reviews you mean - or bts ?
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Thu 22 Jan 2015 - 16:08

Cmon then Mr G. Details. Ensure its a true story with only the facts changed etc.
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 14:49

It was a late 2014 build I tried and it doesn't look or play at all well. Cars looked pretty good, not Driveclub/Forza good, but the tracks looked dreadful, very little detail and flat looking. The car and track didn't look like they were from the same game. Cars handle awefully, one car would be as if it was on a rail track going around a corner, then the next would be like driving on ice with greasy tyres. Yes its a game in build but it looked and played so far from finished.

I ran it on a mixture of high and very high settings, it ran no problem with no crashes or driver issues but it did get the over temp warning for my graphics card to appear Very Happy but thats more to do with my PC than the game.

What I played didn't impress me at all, lets just hope the final game is a polished finished product.
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Fri 23 Jan 2015 - 15:28

I have to confess I was never a fan of how the handling was on the shift games they did. Obviously to a point thats kind of a preference.

That said I dislike how the handling was in FM5. (With each forza we are told uber real handling.. and each one is different to the last.. theres clearly fibs going on there)
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Wed 28 Jan 2015 - 17:01

Preview wibble

Yes its only one site.. and its an opinion.. (And they are like assholes etc). But.. sounds a lot like what the bloke with the lorry of cheese from the quarry was saying.
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 18:01

Project Cars delayed until April, this realy doesn't suprise me.
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by N1NJA FWG Wed 18 Feb 2015 - 18:33

Saw this, not surprised either. have to wonder why they keep delaying as this has been in development for some time now....
N1NJA FWG
N1NJA FWG
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by totalgizmo Sun 29 Mar 2015 - 13:16

PS4 and XB1 Project Cars £35, I'll be giving it a miss until its been reviewed by the general public.
totalgizmo
totalgizmo
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Mon 30 Mar 2015 - 10:24

They did announce its will support lots of wheels on release. More importantly (for me anyway) my fanatec will work on PS4. So if I get this probly going to be on there.
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Killswitchmad Mon 30 Mar 2015 - 11:43

Be a day one for me, always has been. For me the graphics aren't too much of an issue (although a recent video of X1 footage from OXM looked pretty stunning) for me it's about the simulation of a full race weekend, the weather/time cycle, the 30+ cars on track and the extensive post release support....

I think many people tend to be suprised to learn that the delay is much less about polish and a lot more to do with content, SMS wanted to release in March, They announced what would be included in the game and what would come as free dlc after release, the community wasn't to enthusiastic about that so they delayed the game to make sure all the content is there from day one.

Also announced yesterday, the game will receive a free car every month for a year by way of compensation for the delay
Killswitchmad
Killswitchmad
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by HomerRamone2084 Mon 30 Mar 2015 - 19:25

I dont think theres any question about how pretty it is. But so is forza 5. But how the game played, and the cards handled I though was cock in Fm5. Maybe it is super realistic, but if it is then FM4 was complete bollocks.
Im also a little worried about the range of cars in PC but that can sorta be put right with DLC. If the handling feels nob.. then im not going to enjoy it.
HomerRamone2084
HomerRamone2084
Fifth Wall Vet
Fifth Wall Vet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next